Welcome Our Platform Moderator, Jade!

We’ve been loving all the discussion and collaboration happening on this platform.

As our network grows and we focus on bringing you more content, we’re reaching out to patient leaders in the network to help us ensure these conversations continue.

For the next 3 months, Jade Nealious, a lupus patient leader, will be helping us to make sure you all get the most out of the Patient Leader Network.
Jade is a powerful patient leader and the executive director of Crowning Lupus, an organization dedicated to bridging the gap of access and accessibility to individuals living with lupus.

She shares:

“I was diagnosed with lupus at the age of 14. I learned at young age, the importance of life and living with purpose. In addition, I have also learned the value and importance of turning trials into triumph! Through advocacy, sharing my story, and community outreach efforts with my nonprofit, Crowning Lupus, I have been blessed to help other patients navigate life with lupus. It is my goal to help other individuals battling lupus understand that there is life after lupus!”

Jade

Help us welcome Jade as our new moderator below. We’re so excited to see new discussions, brainstorms, and ideas transpire these next few months!

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Welcome Jade! I’m Staci and I live with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder, and a few others that are slowly coming to light.
I’m pretty quiet on here right now, I’m still trying to find my voice and get my advocacy work figured out digitally so I’m popping up a bit more frequently.

Congratulations, Jade! :purple_heart: